Sunday, January 22, 2012

In love with a puppy named Annie Oakley.

Yesterday we brought home our new puppy. A female yellow Labrador (English) named Annie Oakley.




I never had children and I never had a dog as an adult. This was a huge step for me and I am so happy to have that little baby in my life. Of course, I think she is the cutest and smartest puppy that ever lived. What mother wouldn't?  And to say that I am exhausted after just barely more than a day is laughable. J is looking forward to going back to work tomorrow so he can have a break. Lucky guy!


Annie is going to be my picking and project partner.  She already met the chickens and when we move to our little ranch house on the farm she is going to be by my side planting and harvesting our garden.  We are really looking forward to sharing our lives with this little gift so don't be surprised to see her pop up in some project photos.  I've even been dreaming up some vintage projects for dogs the last 24 hours.  Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! She will bring lots of fun memories for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog over the weekend. I am so curious where you are! Aunt Bee's is a fun place- I hope you can make it in there soon. It's probably my stuff you're seeing on CL- I'm not sure anyone else is using that route! :) have fun renovating!

    ReplyDelete